Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Raving over Real Simple...

My Mom gave me her newest issue of Real Simple magazine to enjoy on my car ride 
back to Sewanee this weekend...and I MUST share some of my favorite finds...

Coye Nokes
So fun, right?
Just need a dress. 

Rebecca Taylor
Because I REALLY need another bag. 
But come on, just look at it. 
So pretty.

Chicken, Spinach, and Noodle Casserole
Chicken, Spinach, and Noodle Casserole
One-dish dinners. So into this idea.
Looks like enough for...
me and my girls.

Who knew there were so many kinds of blush?
Creams, powders, stains, and gels. 
Sheesh!

"The pleasure of the table - that lovely old-fashioned phrase - depict food as an art form, 
as a delightful part of civilized life. In spite of fad foods, fitness programs, and 
health concerns, we must never lose sight of a beautifully conceived meal." 
Julia Child, The Way to Cook

Food and fashion. 
Ohhh soooo intellectual. 
Thanks for the good read, Mom!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! Save that casserole recipe! Simple Summer Supper!!! xoxo, Mom

    ReplyDelete